Manufacturers Village is the original home of one of the world's largest and best known American corporations.
In the late 1880's, The Village was the original corporate headquarter for Johnson & Johnson, then known as Seabury & Johnson. In the early 1900's Johnson & Johnson moved to new and larger headquarters. The Seabury family retained ownership of the Village and converted it to a commercial and manufacturing real estate complex.The Village continues to be operated by direct descendants of the Seabury family.
Manufacturers Village provides a friendly and supportive atmosphere for many types of business: internet and it offices, manufacturers, laboratories, retail and wholesale outlets, distributors, publishers, photographers, fine furniture designers and artists.

CLICK FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE ORIGINAL 1900's FACTORY

 
©2009 Manufacturers Village LLC. All rights reserved.
WEBSITE DESIGN: BLUESKIMMERDESIGN.COM